Parking & Transit Program: WageWorks
You can use pre-tax dollars to pay for parking or transit expenses related to your commute (e.g., bus, commuter train, van pool, trolley, subway, ferry, parking, etc.):
- Parking Monthly Pre-Tax Maximum: $270
- Transit Monthly Pre-Tax Maximum: $270
You can manage your account, view your balance and more when you register for the WageWorks website. To access, click here.
HOW TO ENROLL
Visit www.wageworks.com or call 877-WageWorks (877-924-3967) Monday through Friday (8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET). From the home page, click on the “Register” link and select “Employee Registration.” When asked for your ID Code in the self-identification process, enter the last four digits of your Social Security number. Select “Tribune Publishing” as your employer. Once you’ve completed your WageWorks profile, follow these steps to complete your enrollment:
- From the Dashboard page, click on “Enroll in Commuter.”
- Follow the step-by-step process to place your order.
- An order confirmation email will be send after your order is placed.
As a reminder, all orders must be placed by the 10th of the month for the following month (July 10 for an August order). No exceptions.