Voluntary Financial Benefits: MetLife
Tribune Publishing offers a variety of voluntary financial benefits—at an additional cost to you—to further protect you, your loved ones and your personal assets.
- Auto & Home Insurance: The plan provides personal lines of Auto and Home Insurance at discounted rates. You may enroll in coverage at any time throughout the year.
- Accident Insurance: The plan pays you, your spouse and/or dependents money based on the type of injury and treatment you receive and can also pay a benefit for accident-related expenses including ER treatment, stitches, crutches and surgery.
- Critical Illness Insurance: The plan provides you and eligible family members a lump-sum payment to help cover costs associated with certain critical illnesses including cancer, heart attack and stroke.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: The plan pays a flat amount for hospital admission and a per day amount for each day of a covered hospital stay for you and eligible family members.
- Legal Plan: The plan gives you and your family members access to legal assistance for matters concerning estate planning, real estate, family law, consumer protection and more. Note: One-year enrollment is required.
- Student Loan Assistance: Social Finance, Inc. (SoFi) consolidates and refinances your federal and private student loans to get you lower interest rates—which can translate into greater savings.